Hello!!

Thanks for looking at my blog - I hope you find it interesting seeing how myself and my friends progress with our training for The London Marathon!!
Also how we intend to raise our monies for the different charities we are supporting!

Chemene
x

Friday 22 January 2010

FUNDRAISER

Thurday 21st Jan 8pm
Swish party!

Thanks to everyone again for coming it was great. Had a really good night I think there were about 16/17 people there. I will download a video that Toni/Deb did of what we got up to...I think its clean although I am being told Toni (Boss) drank quite a bit!

It did take a while for people to get the gist of the evening that it was a 'Swishing' event and not a'Swinging' one although saying that I did come across a pvc mankini in the size 14 section....it must have been Emily's or Ians(her husband) or both!!??

In total we raised £125.00 with entrance fee and raffle so job well done.

Thanks to Toni for the lovely home-made bread and pate and your house, thanks Karen for nibbles etc and thanks Em for the cheese and I don't mean just the humour!!

Note to Karen: That gimp mask is actually medium and not large like you told me? I can't eat my sandwiches in it. So that's my only disappointment about the evening. Chem xx

2 comments:

  1. loving your blog - really makes me chuckle. Fingers X for better weather on Sunday - 8.15am - gulp. Sadly no video as the video cut out after 2 seconds. If not raining will bring the camera for some action shots at the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. its not sandwiches you're supposed to put through that hole chem.........

    ReplyDelete